martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Missing England

I never thought I would ever say this but... I'm terribly missing England!!!!

Actually, what I hated most was my last role and also living in London. I never had anything agaisnt the country. It´s just that being far from Spain for 2 years made me forget how things work in my country as well as some old feelings and situations that I thought dead  have come back to life. 

Quite probably the fact that things aren´t as I expected they would be is not helping. You make the big picture in your mind and then you realize you should have come first to see how things really are. Never never never again should I trust in what others tell me about something! Always try by yourself. 

I'm therefore kind of feeling a complex mixture of emotions that are shaking my mind and my heart. I wonder if I'm just becoming mad and I cannot stay in a place and make it my home. What's wrong with me? 

I think I still haven´t cut the connexion with UK and my mind keeps flying over there and my body tries to convince it that we are back in Barcelona and the adventure is over. And that's hard to understand and harder to accept. 

Sigh... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN
POWERED BY BLOGGER